We are here to support Australian pharmacists, pharmacy interns and students by providing a team of volunteer pharmacists trained in peer support and telephone counselling ready to takE your calls.
We offer support related to the many demands of being a pharmacist in Australia.
Phone 1300 244 910 for the cost of a local call
THIS IS NOT A GENERAL PUBLIC ENQUIRY OR SUPPORT LINE
Not a pharmacist and seeking medicines information? Go to NPS MedicineWise or ask your local pharmacist. This is NOT a medicine information service. This is a helpline for the pharmacy profession.
The Service is available 365 days of the year from 8.00am to 11.00pm. If the phone is not answered within 10 rings leave your number and your call will be returned as soon as possible. For urgent assistance when we are not available call Lifeline on 13 11 14.
*Mobile phone charges may vary.
A listening ear in times of stress, as close as your phone.
The Pharmacists’ Support Service is a free service run by pharmacists for pharmacists.
- Are there times when you wish you could pick up the phone and talk to someone about issues that are stressing you?
- Have you been victim to a hold-up?
- Have you lost interest in your job?
- Are you feeling overworked?
- Are you anxious and stressed?
- Are you concerned about your drug and alcohol use?
- Do you have mental health concerns?
- Do you have concerns about personal and family issues?
- Are you feeling out of control or experiencing business pressures?
- Are you uncertain about your future?